Genuine Cross Browser / Operating System solution.
- Prevent search engine robots from spidering selected links.
- Include payment buttons without showing in source.
- Include video and still have your page validate.
- Create page headers and footers without php or asp.
- Hide content from search engines.
- Syndicate articles in exchange for a targeted back link.
You would search for \ and globally replace it with \\
Repeat the process.
Replace " with \" .
Replace ' with \' .
Replace , with \, .
Replace ; with \; .
Replace < with \< .
Replace > with \> .
Finally replace line endings with \n .
Remember, if you are using windows, line endings are a Carriage Return and a Line Feed.
All your code should now be on one line. Place document.write(" at the start of the line and )"; at the end of your line and you are in business.
If you are writing to a textarea named editor, You would put document.formname.editor.value = " at the start of the line and "; at the end of your line.
Or ... You could just use the
Webmasters, Here is the code to link to this page.